People Skills: How to Choose Friends and Grow your Social Circle on your Terms
You can’t be great in isolation; we thrive with people. But how can one get along with people? How do you build and keep friends without contamination? How do you grow your social circle irrespective of your personality? Who you know and who knows you play a great role in your career and life journey; this course presents to you the methodology for scaling your social capital without negotiating your values. Learn how to get along with people, build purposeful friendships and build great networks whilst maintaining your boundaries.
What I will learn?
- Master who you are and how you’re wired
- Know how to relate with people based on values, not sentiments
- Increase your social capital by growing your social circle
- Learn core social skills to lubricate your networks
- Get equipped to live above negative influences irrespective of the pressures
Module 1: Mindset & Self-Awareness
Living on the Right Software: Updating the Software that Drives the Hardware of Life30:42
Module 2: Relating Based on Values
Living on Values: Defining Personal Values51:36
Module 3: Growing my Social Circle
Living and Thriving with People: the New Code for Networlding01:13:19
Module 4: Friendship Without Contamination
Living Responsibly: Mastering the Wisdom for Decision Making Holistically59:05
Module 5: Living Above Pressures and Negative Influences
Living above Pressures: How to Float Without Breaking & Caving in41:43
Learning Experience Evaluation
Share your Transformational Learning Experience00:00
Networking towards a Global Brand – Strategies and Mindset for Effective Networking27:53
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Video Lessons
- Life coaching Worksheets
- Unlimited Priority Email Access
- Accessing the online school is pretty simple and intuitive.
- All you need is a laptop or your mobile device to access the online school with internet access. However, the experience is preferable on a laptop/tablet/desktop.
- Ideal for professionals and young adults desiring to achieve the learning outcomes