Career Transition Guide: Step-by-Step Guide to Transition from a Job to a Lifework without Regrets and Getting Broke
The evidence of maturity is knowing what to do, where to turn and when to move. Your career isn't left out, what if you can find the right knowledge and clarity to know what to do to transition into a new career path? What if you can validate the burdens you have to clarify if this move is needed and when to make the move? What if you can master the right approach to planning your career transition without going broke and without future regrets? Yes, you can, this course will equip you with the confidence you need to make the move. The journey ahead is greater than the convenience of a wrong path. Don't out of sentiment and attachment remain on the wrong path, there's more. Get started with this transformational experience right away
What I will learn?
- Clarity on your life purpose;
- Alignment of your career path with your life purpose;
- Indicators suggesting the need for career transition;
- How to Leap-frog from the current phase you're in seamlessly;
- Career transition model among others.
Module 1: Purpose of Living
Module 2: Purpose of Careers
Finding Clarity on the Source & Purpose of Careers17:26
Module 3: Career Dream
Articulating your Career Dream15:56
Module 4: Career Path
How to Align/Re-Align your Career Path22:07
Module 5: Career Transitions
How to Transition from a Job to a Lifework without Going Broke29:55
Learning Experience Evaluation
Share your Transformational Learning Experience00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Video Lessons
- Career coaching Worksheets
- Unlimited Priority Email Access
- Accessing the online school is pretty simple and intuitive.
- All you need is a laptop or your mobile device to access the online school with internet access. However, the experience is preferable on a laptop/tablet/desktop.
- Ideal for professionals who sense that there's more beyond what they currently do, or beyond the roles/industry/sector they currently play in.
- For professionals who desire to transition from a job to a life-work.