The Habit Champion: How to Stop Any Unwanted Habit and Sustain Productive Ones
A habit is a routine of behaviour that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. If it leads you to a productive, refreshing and fruitful living, then it's a good habit. If it brings you into guilt, condemnation, shame and disgust, most likely it's a bad habit. Now, the question is, how can one break from a bad habit, since it's now subconscious - meaning, you almost do not know when you do it, until after it is done? This course is designed to show you how. It draws from a blend of life coaching, psychology, and spirituality to help you stop unwanted habits and start/sustain productive ones. It can end, irrespective of the years/long-term nature of the bad habit. Are you ready? Get in and experience lasting transformation. I'll see you inside the course.
What I will learn?
- Master the new code for living
- Find lasting ways to dissolve habitual holds and how to form productive habits
- Get equipped on how to take decisions holistically
- Get inspirational wisdom to live above pressures so you can float without caving in.
Module 1: Re-culturing
Living on a New Culture: the New Code for Living26:46
Module 2: Habit Formation & Dissolution
Living on Intentional Habits: the Science & Spirituality of Habits30:54
Module 3: Choices and Decisions
Living Responsibly: Mastering the Wisdom for Decision Making Holistically59:05
Module 4: Pressures and Influences
Living above Pressures: How to Float Without Breaking & Caving in41:43
Learning Experience Evaluation
Share your Transformational Learning Experience00:00
The ‘SPECS’ of Responsibility: How to Grow in Personal Accountability and Maturity Beyond your Age40:50
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Video Lessons
- Life coaching Worksheets
- Unlimited Priority Email Access
- Accessing the online school is pretty simple and intuitive.
- All you need is a laptop or your mobile device to access the online school with internet access. However, the experience is preferable on a laptop/tablet/desktop.
- Ideal for anyone tired of being stuck with bad unwanted habits and for anyone desirous and intentional about forming productive habits for living life to the full.